Wednesday 18 November 2020

Punctuation

 On our summer holiday we will be going to visit a Museum in Wellington.

Here are awesome things about summer. Swimming, sunbathing and walking my dog Rufus on the beach.

Last year we visited Ninety mile beach near cape reinga which is in the far North of New Zealand.

Have you ever been to the beach? at low tide you can see all kinds of washed up shells on the Shore.

Many people like to go to Taupo for their holidays so they can visit haka falls.

A lovely place to visit in the Marlborough sounds which you can get to from picton.

Next year we are planning to go to Napier and Hastings for our holiday if we save enough money.

Last weekend we bought Ice creams at the dairy. My sister ate four scoops "can you believe it".

I've always wanted to extlore, rock, pools imagine finding a crab, Starfish or even a sea slug.

I reluctantly signed up for the bungy jump in Queenstown.My mother made me do it  but I had the best time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.